Do you think Maggie Gyllenhaal sucked in The Dark Knight?
She was even worse than Katie Holmes. Gyllenhaal is old and not very attractive. Considering that Bruce Wayne partied with several hot chicks at a time, it seemed unrealistic that he was even interested in Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes. The only good thing about her performance was the look on her face when she realized Batman saved Harvey Dent and she was screwed.
- yeah she is really ugly too i hated her in it
- lol, she wasn't very good was she....Charlize Theron was an ideal candidate in my eyes!
- Yeah, Maggie G. is kind of a brutal actress. She's kind of a godawful specimend to look at, too. They could have picked way, way worse though.
- she didnt do any justice to the part, but she set out being cautious about taking katies place. she did try, you can see that. but i agree, it is unrealistic. she looks nothing like katie. it just isn't right to me. but she tried and we shouldn't brutally attack her.
- yeah i didnt like her at all, she seemed too...idk she seemed like a snob in the movie kinda
- I think the whole movie stunk!
- I agree 100%. . .yuck! She's not pretty! Definitely should've picked someone else. . .
- I think she did ok but damn she's ugly!
- she was ok. i'm not a huge fan.
- at least we dont have to worry about it anymore
- For Hot Factor, her brother has it all hands down
- I actually think she is a better actress than Katie Holmes. As far as her looks are concerned...I know this might be hard for a shallow, mean-spirited person to believe, but when you really love a person looks aren't really a factor. True love goes beyond physical appearance. Get a life and grow up.
- Wow now who's vein. Its not all about looks. Simple thing is Katie Holmes was more attractive but Gyllenhaal is a better actress. no she didn't sucked. now compared to the other ensemble of cast anybody would suck, seriously its unfair to be paralleled to those performances by Heath Ledger, Arron Ekhart, Christian Bale, and Michael Caine. She was Good but out shined.
- Terrible acting. Completely unbelievable in the role. Bruce rolls out of the 'copter with 3 total biscuits and we're supposed to believe he's in love with the gravy? The rest of the movie around her was awesome. I would have rather Katie Holmes stayed on.
- I disagree 100%, I thought that she was waaay better than marie holmes because maggie was not only beautiful in the role but she actually gave the character dept and showed the smarter more brave Rachel Dawes. I loved the movie :-)
- her terrible performance was covered up by the fantastic performances by the rest of the cast. not only was her acting bad, she is so ugly....i understand that not every actress is hot, but the role of rachel was a hot lawyer, and she didnt pull either of those off.....
- She got the part because she is Jewish...plain and simple. A Jew could be as ugly as a wart on a hippos butt and untalented as a sh*t stain, but they will still get the part because Jew owned-Hollywood wants to present their people as the most desirable creatures on earth. This is the same reason Gweneth Paltrow got the part in Iron Man, and Adrian Brody got the lead part in King Kong, and the same reason why Adam Sandler keeps making movies and ect...ect...ect...ad nauseum
- yeah i didn't like her either. her acting was bad and the way she talked was so annoying. they should've gotten a better actress to play rachel.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers